Frequently Asked Questions
When do I get charged?
We deduct 1% of each transaction and settle the remaining 99% to the destination account. You will see the exact amount that the recipient will receive before the transfer is initiated.
Do you have any minimum fees?
No, there are no minimum fees. The smallest transfer that can take place through Verify is AED1.
Is there a limit on how many transfers I can send in a day?
No, there is no daily limit on transfer amount or frequency.